REGULATIONS ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA & PRIVACY
To know how the personal data of the users are treated, stored, preserved and protected, please read the paragraph concerning the Rules for the conservation of rental requests. Also, ProprioLocation is designed to allow all users to delete their account and have full control of their data. The suppression of an account is final and cannot be recovered. Only information such as the digital identifier of the account, the name of the user, the main email address, the negative or positive information about an association by CORPIQ member number, the number of associated addresses and the number of rental requests made are kept by the CORPIQ service provider for statistical purposes.
User accounts remain the property of ProprioLocation and can be canceled or suspended at any time without notice in the event of a defect or risk of damage to the integrity of the site, without incurring the responsibility of the service provider towards the user or any other person.
RULES FOR THE CONSERVATIONS OF RENTAL REQUESTS
A rental request have:
- A lifetime of 14 days from the date of creation of the request, after that all sensitive and personal information disappears from the system.
- A period of 48 hours is triggered when a request is sent by email or SMS for the tenant to fill it out and sign it. After this time, the link no longer works and the request appears in the EXPIRED column where the owner can again send it with the icon provided for this (paper plane). This action triggers a new 48-hour delay and puts the request back in the IN PROGRESS tab.
- After 14 days, all requests are found in the HISTORY tab and no longer contain personal information
- The action of sending to the trash or deleting a request (regardless of the tab where the request to be deleted is located) permanently deletes the request and makes it disappear from the platform.
* The personal information contained in the requests disappears after a period of 14 days from the date
** The information entered in the HISTORY tab is the only information available on the server and kept in the database of the ProprioLocation platform. No other information is kept by the CORPIQ service provider.
In the interface there are 4 request tracking tabs:
/ a request being entered which has not yet passed the last step and which is awaiting signature. Two types of possible states:
- a)Sent to the tenant - waiting for signature: the request is in progress and has been sent by email / SMS to a tenant for review and signature
- b) Sent to the tenant - to complete and sign: the request has been sent and is waiting to be completed and signed
- SIGNED / an application that has been reviewed and signed by a tenant. Three types of possible states:
- a) Completed: indicates that the request has been reviewed and signed (the signature mode is indicated Email / SMS)
- b)Signed by the tenant: indicates that the request was signed on the printed copy
- c)Available on ProprioEnquête: indicates that the pre-rental screening on the ProprioEnquête platform has been completed and is ready for consultation
- EXPIRED / all requests which have exceeded the 48 h period allowed when sent by email or SMS to be revised or completed and signed are found in the expired tab if no action is taken:
- The request has expired: all rental requests sent by email or SMS and in which the tenant concerned has not taken any action becomes expired after a period of 48 hours from the time of sending
- HISTORY / there are all the requests which have exceeded the lifetime period of 14 days from its date of creation. The requests are listed there and store only 3 types of information:
- a) Request number
- c) The candidate's name (if completed) and email address
- d) The summary / status of the last action completed and the date
b) The address of the accommodation concerned
USE OF PROPRIOLOCATION WITNESSES
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on the browser or hard drive of your computer or mobile device when you visit a web page or application. A "session cookie" temporarily stores the information. It is deleted when you close the browser or your computer or mobile device. A "persistent cookie" is used to recognize you when you return to a website. It remains on your computer until it is deleted. Cookies are used to make your login experience on our site as simple as possible based on preferences saved during a previous visit.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are four types of cookies used on our site:
- The necessary cookies allow you to access all the functionality of our site. For example, these cookies allow you to access your account and remember previously recorded information such as your accommodation addresses, your rental requests in progress, signed, expired or in history. Without these cookies, the functioning of our site would not be optimal. They also make it possible to ensure links between our third parties such as ProprioEnquête.
- Performance cookies tell us how you use our platform and help us to improve it. For example, they count the number of visitors and tell us how they are exploring the website. This information helps us to improve the functioning of our site by ensuring, for example, that visitors manage to finalize their rental requests, consult or edit them if necessary and transmit them to our third party - ProprioEnquête. The information thereby collected is anonymous.
Google Analytics performance cookies are used to track the number of visitors and their behavior on our site. The data collected is anonymous and is used for reference purposes to assess the performance of our website and measure user engagement.
- Advertising and targeting cookies are used on our digital touch points by our third-party advertising partners to deliver advertising content based to your interests. These cookies are placed on our site by us or by our service providers to assess the efficiency of our advertising campaigns.
ADSENSE is an advertising and targeting technology that allows us to manage cookies used on our site. The data collected is anonymous and is used to assess performance.
Below is two differents references ProprioLocation use for advertising and targeting cookies that are used . They collect anonymous data for the purposes of ad selection, reporting, behavioral targeting and advertising between the various devices used from browsers. In some cases, we may provide a hashed version of your email address or other information to the platform provider for the purposes listed above. See the links below for more information.
How to change your preferences or block cookies
In your browser, you can choose to allow or not to cookies. The proposed control settings may differ depending on the browser you are using. In general, your browser allows you to accept, refuse and delete cookies from our site at any time, or those of providers that website owners use, that is to say cookies from third parties and those associated with specific sites. All browsers must provide guidelines for handling cookies.
*If you choose to block cookies from our site, you should be aware that certain functions and pages may not function properly.
We reserve the right to update this policy at any time in relation to the guidelines issued by governments on the Privacy Act. We invite you to consult this policy regularly to ensure you to know the most recent version.
This Regulation on the protection of personal data and privacy relating to witnesses and the retention of data by CORPIQ is based on the ten PIPEDA fair information principles included in the Law on Privacy and Electronic Documents Protection (PIPEDA) of the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada - updated 2020, June 4